Monsters are killing people!
I’ve never cared for energy drinks. Sure, I’ve had a few Red Bulls, but the popular energy drink called “Monster” just looks scary to me. That creepy “M” on the black can just makes it look suspect to my well-being.The drink is a 24-ounce carbonated beverage with 240 milligrams of caffeine. That is seven times the amount that is found in a regular 12 ounce soda. Turns out the this ridiculously caffeinated drink has been linked to the death of a 14-year-old girl who died of “caffeine toxicity” after drinking two 24 oz. cans of Monster Energy drink. It has also been linked to the deaths of four other people. The deaths are all currently under investigation of the FDA.
According to Livestrong.com, Monster Energy drinks provide about 200 calories per 8 oz. The drink is fortified with an abundance of B vitamins, which are helpful for energy metabolism and…
View original post 65 more words